• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Double Digit Pigeon Shoot

kissell59

We were excited to join the @814FlockStoppers for this pigeon hunt on a local farm in our area. It's not often that you see people go out pigeon hunting, but it extends your bird hunting seasons, and helps out the farmers with these nuisance birds. It also is great practice to prepare yourself and other hunters for waterfowl season in the fall. Watch as we get double digit birds on the ground early in the morning before the farmer had to complete his morning feeding of his cattle.

Make sure you head over and check out the @814FlockStoppers YouTube channel and give them a follow on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/814flockstoppers/

Follow us on social media:

Like, subscribe, and hit that reminder bell to stay updated on our weekly content!

I used to do a fair amount of pigeon hunting when I was a teenager.
I loved it!
Did lots of dove huntin' too...

Back