• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Double sitdrag (nevermind i found it)

chackbayhunter

I search and search for it. Cant remember where I seen it. I am looking for the double sitdrag. The guy sewn two of them together. With the double bridge?
Passed through tubular webbing?

I search and search for it. Cant remember where I seen it. I am looking for the double sitdrag. The guy sewn two of them together. With the double bridge?

This one took about an hour and a half to see with a speedy stitcher.
6963b05e12da69856814e761ec278697.jpg
f579719c01499c157368fd4110101856.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you have it saved where you found this? I’ve been looking for it too after seeing rumors of it all over the place....

Back