• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Dryad is top notch

RRussell

Just wanted to give a shoutout to them....I bought a used Drey from them and I called to ask some questions. A real live person answered the phone and walked me through them and eased my mind a bit. Cant wait to try it out in the woods, with experiences like that I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them at all!! Thanks to the Dryad Team

Dane is literally the best. He bent over backwards to help me with a shipping problem. Then when I ordered the wrong size like an idiot, he AGAIN bent over backwards to accomidate me.

The best customer service from any hunting related company I have ever dealt with. I can't reccomend him, his company and his product enough.

Same experience here. Found a small flaw in my hammock and just hit him up to ask him about it. He just sent a new one.

And another shout out to Dryad! I bought a used Drey on site. When I called Dane to ask a few questions, he realized I had a prototype and offered to switch out the belt to a new LL belt! Couldn’t be happier with the product AND the support. GO DRYAD!!!

Dane is a good guy. I’m on my second Drey. I only sold the first to buy the camo version. On my first sit in the Drey I killed a basket 8 in New York. Hunting was not good last week and I am the only one that killed.
be4f8425604c7de05c0f77f126c1c2fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In mine today. 48 degrees. Clear skies.

Attachments

• B7302981-C3EF-4A8E-84D4-0BD7C061F22E.jpeg
    B7302981-C3EF-4A8E-84D4-0BD7C061F22E.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 2C8C3A4A-2FC9-4493-AAC1-C9193330591D.jpeg
    2C8C3A4A-2FC9-4493-AAC1-C9193330591D.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 61
Back