• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Easy and cheap

HuskerInIowa

SH Member
0DB3CCCB-B508-4B28-8C75-A439C03C9077.jpegD82BA1D6-2BED-4E38-862C-8B17B5E38DB0.jpeg
Super simple one pan meal we do. Round here we call it ring bologna but I’ve heard sausage too. Whatever you call it, potatoes first for about 20 minutes, add in the rest, season as you like, feeds a fam of 4 for a few bucks.

Did you add onion along with the zucchini and potatoes?

Yeah mushrooms, onions, peppers and potatoes sounds really good

Did you add onion along with the zucchini and potatoes?
Sometimes I’ll try to sauté one first really soft but I’ve got 1 kid that hates onions so I generally just season it a little extra. I’d rather have everyone enjoy it than be mad a 4 year old doesn’t like one vegetable haha

Back