• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Easy, cheap compact bow hanger

always89y

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Thought I would share.
1. Getcha a $1.25 "Cable Cuff" (I like medium) for the Home Depot
2. Take off the hook
3. Run a gear tie through the hole

Excellent gear hook, easy to see, packs great and can hang on your gear strap, branch or anything else.
bd1e9a47d63209039c33b62bbf8c53a3.jpg
d999eac1e871c51530c1877bf6bb43bd.jpg
8845b81cb1313d71ec62c7e21f12b97d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Man that is brilliant I have some many of those laying around. I think I buy 2 or 3 every time I go to home depot or menards.

I was just looking at them trying to tell myself I don’t need more of them.... guess I was wrong. Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like G 2s Pack hanger of paracord so I did about the same thing as you w/a heavy plastic clothes hanger. Drill a small hole in it and run my pack cord through hanger. Hanger is on my left and pack on R.S. Thanks for all the grand ideas..

Back