• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Eberhart Signature Saddle

valerio024

John just sent out an email that made mention of a new, one size fits all, “John Eberhart Signature Saddle” that Tethrd is going to be marketing. I’d be really excited about this product, given all that John has done to contribute to my deer hunting and saddle knowledge. Anyone heard more details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John made it sound like they were two different saddles. He explicitly said that the phantom came in multiple sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to John on the phone in October because I was having difficulty in my Mantis. He told me about the new mantis and his own signature series saddle which is something he personally designed that is very similar to the old Anderson tree sling that he still uses. He endorses the mantis but still uses his old Anderson so I can’t wait to see it next week.

Care to share pics of it? There are none on the treehopper website saying they even sell it.
Check out this thread, lots of pics and info :)

Check out this thread, lots of pics and info :)
I swear I looked at that thread before, must of missed the update with pics. Thanks.

I swear I looked at that thread before, must of missed the update with pics. Thanks.
No worries! I have a one in there as well which shows what I did to mod the waist belt. Just didnt want to clutter this thread with pics of a different saddle, sorry!

Looks a lot like my Recon sling but the leg straps go up to the plates/rings.

Last edited:
So...its the end of August. Any news on availability or what it does that no other saddle does?

So...its the end of August. Any news on availability or what it does that no other saddle does?
They have been teasing a lot of new stuff on FB & Instagram lately but there are no concrete details on their main site yet. The latest on the Eberhart saddle that I saw is:
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 10.43.05 PM.png

Back