• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Eberlestock Dagger in the Outlet section for 49.99

HuumanCreed

SH Member
Sadly, I have more packs then I can ever use in my life time. If not I would grab this up. I guess the Timber Veil camo pattern wasnt very popular.

Just ordered one. This pack will be perfect early season. Thx sir!

Not like I needed another pack......but I ordered one anyway lol

This normally costs $100. It is on “sale” for $50. So, you are going to spend $50, to “save” $50, on something that you don’t really “want” or “need” - and will likely never use. ?
No. It's a Game changer. It's gonna change the way I hunt, and make me a better hunter. That's what more stuff does. Viva la revolution!!!!

I have that exact pack (veil). I strap my mission on the molle with a set of bolts for quick hunts. It is an awesome pack!!!!

Got the pack today...... seems like a well built pack for the minimal stuff I like to carry. Going to be used a bunch.

Finally got mine yesterday too. Wow I am not used to waiting a solid week for something to arrive at my doorstep. Spoiled I guess.

This pack is amazing. It's somehow super robust without being heavy. I was worried it would be heavy like my Eberlestock X2, but it's a solid 3+ pounds lighter on my fish scale. I am able to fit all my archery gear plus climbing method in this tiny pack. We will see about colder weather hunting, but I think I can make it happen.

Finally got mine yesterday too. Wow I am not used to waiting a solid week for something to arrive at my doorstep. Spoiled I guess.

This pack is amazing. It's somehow super robust without being heavy. I was worried it would be heavy like my Eberlestock X2, but it's a solid 3+ pounds lighter on my fish scale. I am able to fit all my archery gear plus climbing method in this tiny pack. We will see about colder weather hunting, but I think I can make it happen.

How are the zipper and material in regards to noise? Bladder quality? Would a standard platform strap down well using the factory buckle strap on the side underneath the roll of molle?

Review man!

I used it turkey hunting the other day. Bladder worked. Mouth piece is suction style with a cap. Zippers seem good. Nice tight little pack. I'm on the bigger size and it carried well. Looking forward to using it in deer season.

How are the zipper and material in regards to noise? Bladder quality? Would a standard platform strap down well using the factory buckle strap on the side underneath the roll of molle?

Review man!

bladder seems very high quality although I haven’t actually used it yet. Just nicer compared to my other High Sierra bladder. Zippers and material are very quiet and super tough.
The molle webbing is super robust for such a small pack. I don’t have a platform or sticks to demonstrate but I think the strap would hold a platform very easily. In the pic the molle straps are holding my climbing steps bag which is 9x12 and much thicker than a platform (about 4 inches thick). My climbing step bag weighs 7.5 pounds and the pack supports that weight very well. Jacket rolled up and strapped using the waist band strap. Water bottle and thermacell on the molle. Tons of extra space. All together pack and everything weighed in at 15 pounds. I have a EWO one stick on order and that will only weigh 2.6 or so pounds and be even easier to strap to the pack (hopefully). Carried it around all day turkey hunting (minus the climbing steps) and it was awesome. Couldn’t even tell it was back there. And I am 6’1” and about 190 for reference.

021E6DFF-FAC5-4E96-8D70-E995B4CF3B9C.pngD5305435-8544-4B58-BA56-C41FAFCF3541.png3740F890-DE58-499C-9125-36CD42522086.png

Attachments

• B8254E2A-8259-45D0-BB17-5DB2E9D01C26.png
    B8254E2A-8259-45D0-BB17-5DB2E9D01C26.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
Back