• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EDP is available

Ive been m.i.a for a while what is edp?

It's a new platform that Trophyline came out with. A little smaller than the mission platform that they have.

Just thought I'd post the update since I'm sure I'm not the only one excited to give it a try.
I just ordered the EDP Trophyline. I would have already ordered a Mission but after hearing about the EDP I felt it might suit me better. I hope I’m right and don’t end up wanting the Mission too but if that’s the case no real harm done.

I’ve been waiting on this one to come out too. I’m interested in hearing how well it packs in a backpack. This thing may check all my boxes. We’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered mine tonight. I need another platform like a hole in the head but I looks like it provides everything I want. Can't wait to try it out.

Ordered one as well. Love the Mission but this will get more use for me as I don't hunt for more than 3-4 hours at a time anymore as family and work pulls me in too many places for all day hunts.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Ordered one as well. Love the Mission but this will get more use for me as I don't hunt for more than 3-4 hours at a time anymore as family and work pulls me in too many places for all day hunts.

I've got a predator, but I think this will be the sweet spot between packable and the extra real estate of the mission.

I'll bet you could have one made to fit the EDP. It seems like always89 can make just about anything with a sewing machine. Good chance to customize a pack to fit your gear.

Wonder if it will fit in a predator pack. I'm having a hard time giving up my predator because I love that little pack.

Are you coming to the meetup at Custer? I'm assuming it will be delivered before that. We can get it then.

Well thanks for screwing up my Tuesday. I am still trying to decide if I NEED it along with the mission. I like the size of the mission. Do I really need to cut wait or footprint? I did the side by side with the XL and kept the mission. I guess I need to get the EDP and do the side by side.
Let us know how she does @enkiss.

I got mine today, probably the perfect size platform for me, it has that extra little bit of room I was wishing for with the predator. It's a little stiff opening and closing but I'm sure it'll break in over time.

Back