• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Elephant gumbo

b73

Hey Nutterbuster and the rest of you Alabama folks. On behalf of Louisiana I wanted to invite y’all all over for some elephant gumbo tonight. We’ll have the elephant all butchered up and cooked down nice and tender by about 6pm.
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dis gumbo coming on good yeah cher!!!

Well...the tiger gumbo I made to go with the game tastes a lot better than the Tide are playing today. Uncharacteristic and frustrating mistakes by bama.

Burrow is legit though and the LSU defense is looking stronger than I thought it would.

Gumbo time!!!!!! It needed some close attention at the end but it ready and it sure taste good!!! Geaux tigers!!!

Congratulations. Great game. Cannot beat SEC football.

B10 coming in hot here. Burrows literally couldn’t start for the Buckeyes. It’s good to be #1...

B10 coming in hot here. Burrows literally couldn’t start for the Buckeyes. It’s good to be #1...

Ohio #1 is a joke. Like Bama. Played no one. LSU is slaying giants all year.

That’s why they play the games...We have Penn St., Michigan and hopefully the B10 championship game to go.

and think about the OSU v LSU storyline. That matchup has me real excited.

Back