• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Everyone okay down in Kentucky?

My family is safe. Major damage is one county over, they got hammered. A good friend's son lost everything but made it to safety. Problem is, it's still raining! several more days to go of it.....

My family is safe. Major damage is one county over, they got hammered. A good friend's son lost everything but made it to safety. Problem is, it's still raining! several more days to go of it.....
Hoping the rain slacks off soon. I’m over in Laurel County. Shout if I can do anything for y’all.

It's bad we are praying for them!! I'm about 100 miles north of them. We have been getting a lot of rain. They had 8in in one day it all runs down hill! It's really bad down there.

Can't believe some of the images. I heard we are up to 26 lives lost. Might be more by now.
My wife told me of all 4 children swept away from one family... Pulled from a tree they all clung to. How awful.

We are fine here in Pulaski county, everything happened east of here.
We had an 8 inch rainfall overnight in my area last year, the creek in front of the house went from a foot deep to five, and overflowed the banks by 30' to each side! Still a good 20 yards from the house, but swept away a bunch of stuff as it ran through an old out building.
Water is a hell of a thing.

How are that national forests in ky. Did they get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back