• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EWO cable aider beast sticks size?

Shakeandbake

Anyone know the right size aider and bolt that works with beast sticks? All it says for one option is beast xl, not sure if that’s it. Anyone have these on beast sticks?

You are best to match the step distance on the aider or a little less since the aider will feel an inch or 2 further.

I used the step bolt so they still stack which on the beast sticks are 1/4-20 x .75”. I bought 1/4-20 x 1”. Need 1/4” longer for the aiders.

Make sure to use the top bolt and not the lower bolt. You will have staving issues using lower bolt. I bought the shikar bolt set for my cable aider 1/4-20 x 1 1/4" hex head (Shikars). Dan was supoose to update but have not gone back to check.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Back