• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EWO ultimate platform.

dougell

I got it yesterday and mounted it to my 15" ECO one stick.I didn't get a chance to actually climb with it but I did set it up on a tree with three squirrels steps and my Cruzr archon.I have zero doubt that this combo will end up being the most effective mobile system of all time with no drawbacks.It's small enough that it mounts on the top of an Alps little bear pack and it's as solid as a rock with zero noise.It handle side pressure as good or better than any other platform and has just enough room that I can pivot and shoot directly from my weakside. The angle makes it very comfortable to lean but you still have enough room to pivot and shoot from any angle.Sitting is also comfortable but when I sit,I generally extend my legs and rest my feet on the squirrel steps.This platform and stick combo is a winner and the Cruzr archon is fast become the nicest saddle I've ever used.I'll have to weigh everything but I'm pretty sure I'll be hauling less than 7lbs total into the woods this year.

Nice to hear, I’m running the Little Bear too. I have the EWO ultimate everything as well but haven’t had the time to put it all together.

The little bear is nice as I don't take a lot of junk with me but Trophy line's new fanny pack looks even more practical.

The little bear is nice as I don't take a lot of junk with me but Trophy line's new fanny pack looks even more practical.
I like the Little Bear because it’s light and with the “Turkey Pocket” kit you have pockets in front for immediate access and the light nylon Game Bag to haul clothes in late season. Nice modular system that you can add to or subtract from as needed. Great price too. Got rid of the pack because it weighed more than the stuff in it.

I watched a video review of this stick platform and it looks great. Anyone have pictures of theirs? Also curious if anyone got this with their new ultimate one stick?

Back