• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

EWO UOS vs OOAL Big Bob

BigLurch_75

I'm about to purchase my first one stick set up. Not ruling any options out, but currently looking a the EWO Ultimate one stick, with the UP, & the Big Bob, from OOAL. I really like both of their configurations. As I've never done the one stick thing, & only being in my second year of saddle hunting, I've come to the experts. Y'all give me some feedback on these two sticks, before I drop the coins.

Thanks,
Big L

Easy choice… EWO…. Completely customizable.

I can’t speak about the ooal stick but I have their RR and it’s good kit. I CAN speak about the EWO UOS and it’s solid as a rock. Loaded with kit I’m over 240 and haven’t been able to even get it to budge, it’s very well built and thought out, not to mention very customizable

I am always saying EWO. They win 9/10 times for me on everything from standoffs, to ROS, and many many other things… The UP is amazing. But y’all don’t sleep on that Bob. We had one at the elevated 3D archery tournament and saddle demo day here in Fl last weekend. And that Bob was amazing. I was in shock at how good that thing cams over and how easy it was to climb with it.

Everything about the EWO is amazing. That being said, I went with the OOAL. I really liked the fact that you could cam it over, and the leveler on the platform gives the the option to angle it or keep it flat. Keep in mind that it’s real easy to change out your aider too. I prefer an amsteel 2 step that I get from EWO If I get too much wear on it, it’s easy to swap it out.

I'm about to purchase my first one stick set up. Not ruling any options out, but currently looking a the EWO Ultimate one stick, with the UP, & the Big Bob, from OOAL. I really like both of their configurations. As I've never done the one stick thing, & only being in my second year of saddle hunting, I've come to the experts. Y'all give me some feedback on these two sticks, before I drop the coins.

Thanks,
Big L
Hey, I’m about to sell my backup UOS if you’re interested. But if not, I’m another EWO guy all the way. Running the LP with the new bottom step and 3 squirrel steps. Third season on a UOS

Back