• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Exodus cell cam

I ordered mine months ago
Was supposed to ship July 19th
I kept blowing up their phone lines and emails and even texting them to get some sort of timeline but still haven’t gotten my camera. If you watch whitetail habitat solutions on YouTube Jeff is affiliated with them he might have something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same boat, beyond frustrated but holding out for their superior customer service and quality products. Hopefully an update soon!

I actually have my render cams but I can not activate them ... waiting on some Verizon insurance waiver? All of the pre sale stuff is out of control

I was offered the chance to accept shipment and wait for the green light on activation
I want them to solve it I don’t want a brick of plastic I can’t play with
Super frustrated here too !

Fingers crossed, got an email saying they figured out their insurance stuff. Hopefully have camera up live in next 48 hours

I just got my camera today
Doesn’t work yet though

All cams are all going to be a toss up right now. As providers alter their networks, and drop support for 2g and 3g entirely. Some manufacturers scams literally won’t work after the end of the year. I won’t consider buying one for at least another year, so the hunting industry can catch up to regulatory and industry changes.
I figure it will all happen again in a 8-10 years when 4G gets totally replaced by 5G.
Exodus seems to have pretty good customer service historically, so they are definitely one of the brands I’d consider. Even considering this little hiccup.

Just got 8 Renders for my non profit org. Love the camera quality, love the SCOUTEK app and the guys at SCOUTEK are top notch for tech support. Still a few glitches to work out. Video streams work but obviously eat tons of data. Remote camera trigger isn’t functional yet but guys at SCOUTEK say that’s coming in a soon to be released firmware update. Nighttime photos are good. Haven’t had it in the field yet so pardon the photo of me standing in the rain.

Attachments

• 953F8849-4041-47E8-A843-8C05B22C6358.jpeg
    953F8849-4041-47E8-A843-8C05B22C6358.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 30
Just got 8 Renders for my non profit org. Love the camera quality, love the SCOUTEK app and the guys at SCOUTEK are top notch for tech support. Still a few glitches to work out. Video streams work but obviously eat tons of data. Remote camera trigger isn’t functional yet but guys at SCOUTEK say that’s coming in a soon to be released firmware update. Nighttime photos are good. Haven’t had it in the field yet so pardon the photo of me standing in the rain.

Cool. Pic looks good.

Care to give us the skinny on what kind of non profit org buys cell cams?

Cool. Pic looks good.

Care to give us the skinny on what kind of non profit org buys cell cams?
Lost Dog Recovery groups all across the country use cellular cameras. We are hunters of the lost and bring ‘em home! With people adopting more rescues and shelter dogs who are not well socialized, they are high flight risks and really hard to capture.

Back