• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Favorite Field Point

Wirrex

Staff member
SH Member
I’m in the market for new field points. The arrows are 5mm Easton Axis Match grades with stainless half-outserts. I have always shot 100g Allen bullet points. They have treated me well but they bend fairly easy and don’t all spin true. Since I have been shooting a lot of 3D leagues lately I think it’s time to get some quality points to compliment my arrows.

What are your favorites?

4505CB7F-84AD-44AD-949A-09E17DC8FC23.png

With out going into the custom stuff Gold Tip makes a nice point. I just bought some Deep Power points. They were $6 on Amazon. I will see how they are with weight and straightness. Top Hat is another good point and extremely durable.

Ethics archery makes some of the best that I have found. Weight is constant and the arrow will probably break before the point flattens or bends.

i shoot standard diameter gold tips, and gold tips field points are very nice....not sure if they make a diameter that will work for you

The easton match grade are nice but pretty expensive, I think $20 a dozen

Back