• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Filled a Tag on Opening Day...

ChasingDinner

I can't say he played to the plan I had in my head. He actually came from the direction I would have be all my chips against, especially since I had walked down the same trail a few hours prior. Even after winding me he decided those wild muscadines and acorns were worth it....

First sit of the season. Opening day. Very happy with the outcome!

Nice shot and nice buck, congratulations. I'm headed out for my first hunt of the year on Friday. I hope I have the same outcome as you.

Yes,i agree. I have five tags,so filling one early would definitely ease the pressure.

Back