• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

FIRST deer from a saddle!

Bntarrw

Picked up a hawk saddleseat in the off season a and after watching A LOT of video’s and reviews of ideas was able to get out and had a great hunt sneaking in between rain storms because of Ian. Got setup and shortly afterwards had to young bucks come cruising thru.. Had about 1.5 hours left of shooting light and out of nowhere a doe showed up out of thin air!! Let her kept coming and I came to draw and she caught me had a small window for a shot so I let my Victory VAP, Swacker tipped loose after a very short track job was able to add one to the freezer for 2023! I am enjoying the freedom of the saddle seat.!!

Attachments

• 1620A97C-33AB-4B22-9029-2EA0A644C403.jpeg
    1620A97C-33AB-4B22-9029-2EA0A644C403.jpeg
    548.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 124F3EA3-BBEC-4869-B90B-5AA62A50F339.jpeg
    124F3EA3-BBEC-4869-B90B-5AA62A50F339.jpeg
    636.6 KB · Views: 109
Picked up a hawk saddleseat in the off season a and after watching A LOT of video’s and reviews of ideas was able to get out and had a great hunt sneaking in between rain storms because of Ian. Got setup and shortly afterwards had to young bucks come cruising thru.. Had about 1.5 hours left of shooting light and out of nowhere a doe showed up out of thin air!! Let her kept coming and I came to draw and she caught me had a small window for a shot so I let my Victory VAP, Swacker tipped loose after a very short track job was able to add one to the freezer for 2023! I am enjoying the freedom of the saddle seat.!!
Awesome bro congratulations man please be proud of yourself
Deer hunting can be pretty hard and should be considered a great achievement to kill a whitetail.

Great job! I’m still working on my first saddle deer. Hopefully this year.

Wondering where did the deers legs go? Don't see much blood. Did you cut them off? Or photoshop them out? Sorry probably dumb questions. Just curious.

LMOA Westdesign,
I had rolled her over the top of them trying to make a more upright picture and trying to did it by myself it didn’t work out the way I was hoping!!!! The exit was on the other side..
Makes sense! You never know anymore with things you see online.

Awesome! Just like getting the first touchdown of the game, the first one is the hardest. Now you can relax and focus on your rhythm.

Congrats!

Back