• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First deer from my phantom!!

firemedic31

Just wanted to post up about my first deer taken from my phantom. Not the biggest but I think I’m really going to be hooked on the whole saddle thing. Caught him cruising around 2:30. Shot him at 28 yards. Couldn’t have done it without all the help from everyone here.

looks about as big as my buck from this year the biggest one i ever shot. There sure are bigger ones,but that is a dandy. Congrats.
Be as happy as i am,haha.

The biggest one would prolly be too tough to eat anyway and that is a fine deer right there. Congrats!!

Back