• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First deer in the saddle!

Dietter700

Hey guys I’m just pumped on my first saddle kill I had to put a post up.
Shot this in Bradford Co. PA this Saturday.
I just got the saddle this November so I only have a half dozen sits in it or so. I’ve been loving it!!

I did blow a shot on a doe earlier this same morning bc I got twisted up on a “back hand” shot. I should have stood on my platform twisted and put my back to the tree but I ended up swinging and got off balance and stuff. I still need a lot of practice with shooting on my off hand sides.

68f69a697a5b8809b71260f952d3d8e7.jpg
afee9115e1961972dd9ae705a6303e17.jpg
6899a35224a3ad4416c09f7457c9d94a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome shot. Congrats on your first saddle deer. Nice big delicious doe. Kinda jealous as I got my first saddle this year and wasn't able to hunt cause I had a pinched nerve in my neck.

Back