• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First hunt

I spotted the coyotes one week prior to hunting coming out of the Bush on to a soybean field ,I set up down wind of that spot using my Turbo dog electric call.I used the puppy distress for about 20 minutes the male came out I also had a rabbit decoy the coyote realized there were no puppies and started to walk away and I switched to the Cottontail distress sound he turned around and walk towards the decoy and at 40 yards and I shot him.

Back