• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First Lite discount code

PJC

Does anyone know of a discount code for purchasing First Lite gear? Looking to get some but every bit of savings helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you military, veteran, LE, work outdoors? I get 30-40% off through pro deal.

Looks like I’m gonna be buying some first lite gear lol.
Lol thats usually when i buy mine. I have a ton of first lite gear, but dont think ive paid full price on anything. They usually run 2-3 sales a year, and ive bought some used stuff off of the first lite buy/sell page on facebook.

I have purchased several FL articles through expertvoice. I now like and use guidefitter more.

I have purchased several FL articles through expertvoice. I now like and use guidefitter more.

I’ve been trying to setup expertvoice, I’ll look into guidefitter. I understand you have to have certain affiliations but don’t fully understand how it works. Could you give some examples of affiliations you used to get access to the gear?

Are you military, veteran, LE, work outdoors? I get 30-40% off through pro deal.

Prodeal or Prolink? I contacted them (Prolink), they gave me a one time use code, to try the site, but I didn't see any option for First Lite. They have everything else for outdoor pros i.e. climbing gear, skis clothing...etc.

Back