• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First Lite Flash sale

20% off tomorrow through Thursday on solitude and sanctuary set.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Is there a code or does it automatically apply? I added something to the cart and don't see a discount.

Kinda crazy how big First Lite has blown up so fast, thanks in large part to the MeatEater crew, I think. Glad to see their success, but sure wish 20% off wasn't the top end of their blow-out sales. :weary:

Kinda crazy how big First Lite has blown up so fast, thanks in large part to the MeatEater crew, I think. Glad to see their success, but sure wish 20% off wasn't the top end of their blow-out sales. :weary:
Man if you'd of asked me 2 years ago about buying sitka or first lite I'd of laughed at you. Then a co-worker convinced me to just try out something like a t-shirt and pants from either brand and see if it was enough to convince me. I did, and here I am. lol.

Does anyone have any experience with the sanctuary kit? Is it noisy like the the Uncompahgre jacket?

I only see the solitude on sale. Is the sanctuary on sale too?
My bad guys..... Didnt notice it was only women's on sanctuary
e0dc16b7b10e2ae55da14784969202f4.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with the sanctuary kit? Is it noisy like the the Uncompahgre jacket?
I bought the Sanctuary jacket 2 years ago and the bibs last year. I hunt northern MI and have been happy with both. I found them very quiet. I hunted with the Cabela's heavy wool jacket and pants for years so the weight and pack-ability of the FirstLite items were big selling points for me. I stay much warmer due to the wind-stopping benefits.

I ordered the Solitude to try out because the Sanctuary are sometimes too warm for mid-season sits or when we have warm early winters like last year.

I am sold on First Lite. I used to hunt with cheap camo and whatever I could find on sale but recently purchased both the Solitude and sanctuary systems within the past two years. I also hunt MI and I find the sanctuary to be perfect for cold weather and late season. I have been using the Solitude more recently and I think it is the best kit for mid season. I love how quiet it is and the kit link with the bibs and jacket is the gold standard! I never believed the hype of expensive technical hunting clothing until I tried it for myself. There’s something to be said for being comfortable on stand and being able to hunt longer because of it.

I have the full set. Extremely quiet. Even in cold weather. Very comparable to fleece as far as noise.

I love how lightweight they are. The bibs are great at dumping heat if you need to. Not totally wind or waterproof but they are an awesome set of cold weather gear. Well worth the discounted price.

Not at all. I am warning you that you do not want to walk in with it on. I hunted in NY last year in 10 degrees as the 1st test and it was awesome. Stayed on stand until I shot a 10pt. It is warm and easy, quiet to move in.

Ordered. Oof my wallet has taken a beating on hunting purchases in the last few weeks lol.
I will 2nd that statement. I was holding off but then thought what the hell. Proper clothing keeps you in the saddle longer and that's what PayPal 6 months credit does for you.

Cash only... wife can’t know about hunting expenses lol

Sent from d_mobile
I have it set up on a different email and then just transfer money from my own savings account to pay for it. She knows but I never need to tap into our joint account

Back