• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First lite

67elmustang

SH Member
Just picked up the Solitude set with 20% Off deal.

Does FL have other discounts during the year or any places to get deals .

Want to get there base layers and a few other items.

Im not LEO Or military.

My wife does have LEO adventures but FL not on there!

Following. Just got the same solitude set on sale but still in need of kiln bottoms and a furnace top and bottom set.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I believe they usually have one in the summer but dont recall one during the season on thier whole line of clothes. Best thing to do is follow them on social media or subscribe to email.

Yes they will run a “tag soup” sale later this year. Register and account on their website Subscribe to their newsletter to get a heads up. Usually lots of items on sale for that one. They also run random sales in the offseason, but usually a more limited selection (ie: spring turkey kits, etc.)

Sent from d_mobile

Back