• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First Saddle Kill- Public Land Stud

MarkWoolz

I fully switched to a saddle this year after experimenting with it a little bit. I’ve used climbing stands, loc ons, you name it and I’ve used it. After the first month and a half of the season I’ll never use a tree stand again. The pros outweigh the cons, and there is no contest.

Friday afternoon, in Mississippi, we had a cold front move in with rising pressure so, naturally I had to leave work early and was in the tree at 3, and he was at 17 yards at 3:30. (Gotta love those short hunts!)

I climb with one 16 inch modded Helium/one step aider combo and use a Mantis saddle. Those guys over at Tethrd have perfected this thing!

21b151ba6b37995bdc07d46bc8e34fe8.jpg

Thanks fellas. Hopefully there’s many more to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back