• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Florida Public Success

JAYBO

Finally got it done. First for me this season. Got a chance to go hunting with the @Weldabeast on some public in North East Florida. Shot this really old palmated cowhorn Spike . With a bow, I am not picky, if it's legal that equals meat in the freezer. Just want to also say hello to Walt and Chasing from Chasing Tales Outdoors.

20201009_155719.jpg

Finally got it done. First for me this season. Got a chance to go hunting with the @Weldabeast on some public in North East Florida. Shot this really old palmated cowhorn Spike . With a bow, I am not picky, if it's legal that equals meat in the freezer. Just want to also say hello to Walt and Chasing from Chasing Tales Outdoors.

View attachment 36585
That is a “Booner” spike!!!

We met the random saddler today.....if u reading e-bike-saddler-grand cherokee guy....nice meeting ya. 2nd random saddler I've met on north Florida public land....
Yeah man. I hope his son got one of those pigs they were after.

Oh and I hope his finger heals from the broadhead opps. I did the same thing 2 years ago.

Got it done again in North Central Florida. This is my first muzzleloader kill from the saddle. I can't believe he went 127 yds after double lung 50 cal muzzleloader shot. I would not have believed it, if I didn't see for myself. His lungs were like jelly when I opened him up. No idea how he ran that far.IMG_1210.jpg

View attachment 36585
Heck ya Jay, what saddle?

Back