• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

For @Bigterp

What mobile browser is that? Have you tried others? Other devices?

Interesting. I'm using chrome and get this in PM

Screenshot_20200610-081444.png

Which is the same as normal forum conversation. Not sure why yours would be different.

I can if I click the landscape photo icon, I’m using safari on iPhone...... I know not everyone is on the same platform 77994C2A-3FA1-46E6-9C44-64B689F3637B.png77994C2A-3FA1-46E6-9C44-64B689F3637B.png

I had the same issue. For the longest time there was no "Attach Files" option available to me in PMs regardless of browser. Suddenly one day it appeared. I'm afraid I don't know what the 'fix" was.

Same w/ Chrome on my fully updated iPhone. Safari works fine. Tapatalk app works fine too.

Must be a chrome mobile issue.

I've tried mobile chrome and dolphin with out issue. @redsquirrel is there a permission related to adding images to PMs?

I've tried mobile chrome and dolphin with out issue. @redsquirrel is there a permission related to adding images to PMs?
Yes, you are not allowed to add images to PMs. If anyone has that ability consider yourself lucky and don't tell me so I don't take it away :). The reason is to save server space. I allow images for the forum to be saved on our server so we don't have to deal with losing them by hosting them on a 3rd party, but if I were to allow everyone to attach a photo in a PM it would take up a ton of space.

Yes, you are not allowed to add images to PMs. If anyone has that ability consider yourself lucky and don't tell me so I don't take it away :). The reason is to save server space. I allow images for the forum to be saved on our server so we don't have to deal with losing them by hosting them on a 3rd party, but if I were to allow everyone to attach a photo in a PM it would take up a ton of space.

In that case, it doesn't work for me either ;)

Back