• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

For guys wanting to order a Cruzr.

Ontariofarmer

I got this email tonight

Good News!
To all our friends and supporters that have become part of the Cruzr family,

As many of you know, we have had to limit the number of orders we can accept in the past few weeks due to an overwhelming demand for our product line. In order to keep our valued customers from waiting too long for order fulfillment, we have found it necessary to limit incoming orders. We apologize to any and all of you that have so patiently and eagerly waited to place an order with us, and we are pleased to announce that we will be accepting orders again on

Wednesday, June 17th.

Please be advised that all orders placed will be subject to up to a 6-week lead time for order fulfillment, but we are committed to getting your order to you as soon as possible.

As part of our commitment to serve you better, we have been working hard and continuously investing in our production capabilities, and as a result, every week we have seen an increase in the number of orders that we can fill.

Discover why so many people love the experience of hunting in a Cruzr Saddle!

We craft every Cruzr Saddle right here at our facility in Cookeville, TN to ensure that every hunting saddle we produce provides superior comfort and support for all of our customers that we’ve had the honor of welcoming into the Cruzr family!

We hope to see you Wednesday

at cruzrsaddles.com !

Stay Connected
Facebook

support@cruzrsaddles.com

Thank you!

CRÜZR Saddles, 1380 North Washington Avenue unit c, Cookeville, TN, 38501, United States

Unsubscribe

Powered by Squarespace

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

What time would they go on sale ? Still not sure I need another saddle.

I would try now. Someone last time said they put their order in at 6:30 am
But I don’t know

605cst

Gives me a 5 minute head start.

Size 2 ordered. #00400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would try now. Someone last time said they put their order in at 6:30 am
But I don’t know

Thanks for the info. Wasn't going to get another saddle because I already have 4 but with the reviews of how good this saddle is I figured why not. So when I get the Cruzr XC I will see how I like it and if I do I will probably get rid of my Kestrel size 2. Thanks again.

If you quit last year because of hip pinch the Cruzr XC is a hammock

I have a Trophyline Ambush Lite now but can't seem to get comfortable for long in it so I ordered the Cruzr xc yesterday. Thanks for the heads up on the order time by the way.

I have a Trophyline Ambush Lite now but can't seem to get comfortable for long in it so I ordered the Cruzr xc yesterday. Thanks for the heads up on the order time by the way.

The old Ambus saddle were great.... the new model was not comfortable to me, a lot of hip pinch.

I ordered a Cruzr as well. I just wish the Cruzr used another color besides black on the mesh seat fabric.

The old Ambus saddle were great.... the new model was not comfortable to me, a lot of hip pinch.

I ordered a Cruzr as well. I just wish the Cruzr used another color besides black on the mesh seat fabric.

I think he does custom work. Saw one post on FB where a guy sent him material from some Sitka clothing and he used it to make the saddle. Pretty sure it was Mr Rice.

I think he does custom work. Saw one post on FB where a guy sent him material from some Sitka clothing and he used it to make the saddle. Pretty sure it was Mr Rice.

When I get my Cruzr..... I’m gonna figure out how to dull out the black somehow. Black just stands out in a winter/leafless hardwood setting.

I wish all manufacturers would get away from using any black on the equipment. Only use earth tone colors. I realize black may be the most readily available in a lot of the parts they source though.

It was likely Matthew Tompkins with TX5
52b6cd8e5ac95af055d10ed06f863cd2.jpg

Here is a picture of a saddle I saw with first lite camo. Work of art
Or this I think that is a Sitka pattern
c16c4fc747e655aa46d799f3fe43ceff.jpg

Last edited:
Back