• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Found a Trophyline Covert Lite in the woods…

dpndrgrs

I live just north of Raleigh, NC. I was still hunting through some public game land and came across a Trophyline Covert Lite saddle with lineman, tether, carabiners, the whole kit. Smelled like crap, like someone washed it in cigarette butt water. It looked abandoned. No other sign of a hunter near there. So I cleaned it up and soaked it for a few days, let it hang in the wind for a couple days and now it’s as good as new.

Guess I’m a saddle hunter now…

I live just north of Raleigh, NC. I was still hunting through some public game land and came across a Trophyline Covert Lite saddle with lineman, tether, carabiners, the whole kit. Smelled like crap, like someone washed it in cigarette butt water. It looked abandoned. No other sign of a hunter near there. So I cleaned it up and soaked it for a few days, let it hang in the wind for a couple days and now it’s as good as new.

Guess I’m a saddle hunter now…
Heck yeah buddy congrats on the find n welcome to the saddle hunter rabbit hole from a fellow North Carolinian

You’re the only person to ever get into saddle hunting on the cheap. But just wait, there’s a lot of cool stuff you’ll soon discover you “need”!
Congratulations!!

everyone told me it cost hundred and thousands to saddle hunt….they were right. You my friend, we’re super lucky. Until this point in life. Create a PayPal and link your favorite credit card to it. Happy spending!

Back