• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

FS Garmin Fenix 5, $200 OBO

Sgt. Beardface

SH Member
Not really a Saddlehunting item but definetely for the Outdoors. I have a Garmin Fenix 5 Multi Sport watch. Bought this new last year and don’t use it anymore as I got a new running watch a couple months back. Watch has about 1200 running miles on it since I bought it. Has built in compass, track back feature (return to start of trip, so god for not getting lost), and a flashlight that I used more than any actual light while out hunting. Normal wear and tear but was not abused at all. Battery still holds a charge for around 2 weeks between charges, obviously less depending on activities, GPS, etc. if interested PM me. Thanks a ton. pics when I get home.

-Chuck

Yes it is. I honestly moved down in watch quality to save an ounce for running purposes. It just is more watch than I need as I don’t use all the functions, as I only run. I really want this to go to a good home.

$200 TYD OBO insured USPS? Anyone?

What a deal, I have a 3HR and really like it. This is a better watch than mine.

What a deal, I have a 3HR and really like it. This is a better watch than mine.
It is really nice. I am a small guy tho (5’9” 150 lbs) and my new Forerunner 245 fits better for running. I love the construction tho, when nuclear winter comes only cockroaches and fenixes will be around.

It is. I am on the verge of going back to it and returning my Forerunner 245. Scared I’m gonna have sellers regret in the future

I've got a Fenix 2 as a backup to my Apple Watch and a Suunto Core with a dead battery as a back up to that. One is none, two is one, three is just enough.

It is. I am on the verge of going back to it and returning my Forerunner 245. Scared I’m gonna have sellers regret in the future
I'd return the new watch before letting a Fenix 5 go for $200 or less. I'd think real hard on it if I were you. How much weight you really saving.

2 ounces. Which doesn’t sound like much when ya say it but over 26 miles the weight adds up when running Hahahaha. Or I’m weak (which is probably the right answer)

Also willing to trade for an Oplux lineman’s & tether (already set up with eyes) with a couple Kong’s even up. I know the chance anyone is getting rid of these is slim but thought I’d try.

I have an Oplux linemans and tether. With Beal distel hitches and tenders.

Back