• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Fuse Archery quiver

Kuk09

SH Member
I was wondering who out there may have a Fuse Archery quiver. I recently bought a completely new setup and got a Fuse Blade XT quiver. I really like the quick disconnect and overall feel of the quiver, but my arrows don't set in the middle of the foam. Does anyone else have this issue? I didn't see any adjustments I could do, but perhaps I missed them. Any insight??
eba36ede54fee17f98a73d5d25744fc7.jpg
b0c6a0243eb8eab1d92f061c181c78eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

As an added note...I'm most likely going to pull the foam, but depending on the broadhead, I may have contact issues.

I don't have that quiver but if its keeping your arrows solid without movement I wouldn't worry about it too much. Back in the day all quivers had foam w/o cutouts and you just put your broadheads in the same slots you would make when it was new to keep from chewing up the foam. I always put some mineral oil on my broadheads to keep them from rusting if you're concerned about moisture collecting in the foam and rusting your broadheads. The other thing is unless that gripper is for both small and larger diameter arrow shafts, you may be able to push them further down into the gripper which may align them a little bit more into the center of the foam cutouts?

There are currently field points on the arrows. If there's a broadhead on them, I don't think that they'll fit without contacting the plastic that houses the foam...
Perhaps they will if I clock them correctly. I haven't picked which head I want to run yet, which is where I'm wondering if there will be an issue.

Back