• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gear Hoist Bag

always89y

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Love your Doyles Gear Hoist, but don't know where to put it? Head over to www.customgearmodifications.com and pick up a Gear Hoist Bag! Or, use it to carry a smamich...
fd2daf3363503ef2a27ebd70885fa2a5.jpg
93fee0605f5fc8b93c89e236932bba2b.jpg
510f81c109af8ee5b7019fca682fa082.jpg

@easttndiy

Custom Gear Modifications (CGM)

Excellent product! Super functional and top-notch quality! Got mine in this week and can't wait to get up in the tree to try it out!

Shout out to Jerry and Jon of Custom Gear Modifications. I just placed an order for this hoist bag, their new "Saddlespenders" and "Wurditgo" and they are top notch fellers answered my question and helped a fellow saddlehunter.com member out. I also have their 2TC package and their stuff is high quality and very reasonably priced. You will be happy. Thanks CGM!!

Back