• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gearhead Archery

IHI6FAN

Vendor Rep
I have Joined the Gearhead Archery Field staff. I'm shooting the T24 at 60lb an 29" draw with aluminum riser. I absolutely love these bows steady to hold at full draw with no stabilizers. I will get some pics posted tomorrow. If your in the Warsaw Indiana area an want to try it please don't hesitate to ask.

I shot a gear head that belonged to @ckossuth last year at saddlepalooza. If I was looking for a short bow it would be from gear head.

@flinginairos Seeing your Instagram post is what sealed the deal for me to get on board with them. I skipped ATA today so I could get mine dialed in to hunt with next week.

Have you shot the Disrupters (2020)?
Yes the disrupter series is awesome as well. Same cam system as t series so smooth draw cycle with 15 pounds of draw weight adjustment.

What draw length are you getting on the D20, it shows Max at 28. Also, I shot the B20, only 3 times, and it can draw longer, think the one I shot was at a true 30, it felt long. I can say the draw on the T series was smoother but it peaked at 29 inches, but to me felt like 28.5

A buddy and I went and shot some GearHead bows today. Needless to say we are sold and I will be selling my bow very soon! We shot the B20 & B24 going with the T20 or D20.

Whats your draw length? Did you shoot the D20? Also, the current T series, assume for longer draw's you still need the extended release?

Whats your draw length? Did you shoot the D20? Also, the current T series, assume for longer draw's you still need the extended release?

My draw length is 29”. They only had the B’s in stock. The B20 was at 29” and felt great the B24 was 30” and even that wasn’t terrible just a little extra stretch. Shows T goes to 29”

Be careful, unless T-series changed, the true draw on the 18/20 was like 27 inches (I think), and for longer draws they made longer extended releases.
I know the B20 I shot had a true draw out to 30 or so. I believe the D20 goes up to a true 28 draw. Was wondering if something changed on the T-series.

Will anyone have a Gearhead at Saddlepalooza this year? I would love to try one, but can’t find any dealers near me to try one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Be careful, unless T-series changed, the true draw on the 18/20 was like 27 inches (I think), and for longer draws they made longer extended releases.
I know the B20 I shot had a true draw out to 30 or so. I believe the D20 goes up to a true 28 draw. Was wondering if something changed on the T-series.
So you just need the longer release if you have a long draw?

Do they have these bows available at dealers or is it a buy from them direct type of situation? I’m intrigued as heck!?

Get on their website and do the dealer locator. There are a lot actually selling them. The one I went to just happen to only have the B in stock. Which makes since cause it’s the most adjustable. They told us it was super quick shipping to get it in.

Get on their website and do the dealer locator. There are a lot actually selling them. The one I went to just happen to only have the B in stock. Which makes since cause it’s the most adjustable. They told us it was super quick shipping to get it in.

Yeah, I drove almost 2 hours to the closest dealer according to their site.
They didn’t have a single Gearhead bow there.

Yeah, I drove almost 2 hours to the closest dealer according to their site.
They didn’t have a single Gearhead bow there.

Oh man that sucks! Yeah we called earlier in the week to make sure they had a few in sizes we wanted to test. Ours was about 1.5 hours away. Went in with 24 in mind and changed mind to the 20.

Back