• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Go Bills!!!!

Buffalo fans can’t be proud tonight. It looks the the pats are playing a high school game! :mad:

I need the Bills to take a break so this game can get a little excitement in it.

Well that didn't turn out well for the Pats. Got their *sses handed to them. Congrats to all the Bills fans out there. It's gonna be an interesting post season.

Finally the Bills played consistent all night. Glad they could establish a running game besides Josh Allen’s rushing.

Well that didn't turn out well for the Pats. Got their *sses handed to them. Congrats to all the Bills fans out there. It's gonna be an interesting post season.
I think Pats fans should be confident they have another up and come QB in Mac Jones!! He had a heck of a rookie season!

Buffalo looked solid. Could be the beginning of a new dynasty. I wonder how many Super Bowls they'll lose in a row this time... :p :tearsofjoy:
OMG don’t jinx it that always will haunt me. But I don’t care what anybody says or thinks…. Going to the super bowl four years in a row is more than winning a Super Bowl. It’s like finding four different B&C Bucks on four different tracts of public land, each in a different year, and having them come to within bow range before the rut on a pattern!!! Or at least that’s what I tell myself!

OMG don’t jinx it that always will haunt me. But I don’t care what anybody says or thinks…. Going to the super bowl four years in a row is more than winning a Super Bowl. It’s like finding four different B&C Bucks on four different tracts of public land, each in a different year, and having them come to within bow range before the rut on a pattern!!! Or at least that’s what I tell myself!

And then missing, four different times.

Hahaha jk I couldn't resist. :D

A small blip in here for Cowboys tears. It’s hard rooting for an overhyped team every year. Pulling for a Bills vs Bucs SB now.

Any time I play Tecmo Super Bowl on my NES/SNES emulator, I almost always pick the Bills. Run game with Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly long bombs to Don Beebe are unstoppable.
Those were the years. Beebe ran a 4.2 40 yard dash I believe. Andre' Reed could catch some too.

Any time I play Tecmo Super Bowl on my NES/SNES emulator, I almost always pick the Bills. Run game with Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly long bombs to Don Beebe are unstoppable.
Is that the same version that had Bo Jackson? I used to take him and the Raiders and try ro score a hundred. The hardest part was you had to have the computer pass on every first down so you could intercept it and either pick 6 or score running Bo on 1st down. Came close but never made it.

Back