• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Go Hunt App

JASmith

SH Member
I started using this app, this is the first hunting app. Just wanted to let anyone know that these guys have the best customer service I have ever seen. I had a problem with getting some features pulled up on desk top. I emailed and they responded immediately. I tried to explain my issue, the staff member who helped was so concerned I get this figured out he asked for my phone number and called me after I got off work, I'm thinking on his own time, to work this out with me. Completely unbelievable, and not that it should matter, but I'm just trying out with the lowest package to try for a year! Really nice to work with! I'm sticking with these guys, I also get allot out of the You Tube channel.

Back