• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gopro help

Ckwilli

SH Member
Who films with a GoPro? I don’t know much about them and need some expert advice. Specifically which ones can I view with my phone? Can they be remote controlled. How do I know if it’s recording if I can’t see the screen? ie head mount. Do they go to sleep and you just have to hit record? School me please.

I’ll look for a link but set it up to loop, 5 mins is usually good. You punch the button as you’re getting in position, it records the loop & then you’re ready for the next. You don’t have 1 more thing to think about, self filming is hard enough. Just search YouTube on GoPro looping function & practice with it…..

Back