• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Got a nice cat this weekend

coosa1

Had this big tom come slipping through where I was bow hunting over the weekend. He was about 100yds out when I saw him and I squeaked him into about 30yds for the shot. I've trapped a bunch of them over the years but this is the first one that I have ever taken with a bow. I skinned him out and am planning on getting the hide tanned and probably do a euro mount on the skull to put on my desk.

bOB.jpg

That is stunning, I do like them one for the longbow one day

I had one at 40 yards this season but wasn’t lucky enough to draw a tag. Hard to get here in Illinois but I’ll keep trying.

Congrats! He’s a beaut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I'm still bummed about missing my chip shot opportunity at a bobcat a few years back. Wasn't paying attention and we both scared the crap out of each other when he came out lol

Back