• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Got the old trophy line out

RDGARD

I’ve been messing around with my old trophy line saddle and think it’s still plenty comfortable making it my third most comfortable saddle next to JX3 and quido’web!More comfortable than kestrel or mantis at least to me.I wish had the money to try flex and phantom, but for now just read about it on Saddlehunter !

I was messing around with some of my favorite TL yesterday!
5603e55074d79414694180eef30c5ec8.jpg

c921651e640940a6100d2833acdeebcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the leather the most comfortable? Or which one do you think is the most comfortable of your Trophylines.

Is the leather the most comfortable? Or which one do you think is the most comfortable of your Trophylines.

Ask me that a year ago and my answer was the leather road trips all day. But since the new ambush pro came out, I would say the pro. Both of these leather TL are basically unused. I have another greens that I have spent many hours in and my main road trips I sold when I bought this one. It was never used, I hunted out of it once last year just because. Admittedly crazy comfy but it did seem huge in comparison to the new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I've got a 2004 Ambush saddle. Seems okay for as much as I used it. Which is very little so far, plans are to use it more this fall. I bought it used but it wasn't used correctly and it stayed in the bag till 2018 and I bought it. Life happened and I've only used it 1 time....used my web for all day sits in Ohio last fall and then......ho hum back to work. Just haven't wanted to spend the dough on a new model yet. My uneducated thoughts are the biggest advantage of a new model would be no harness straps. Comfort might change the most in a Flex type saddle. But as stated, this is a very inexperienced opinion...LOL.

Back