• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Great customer service from Tethered

firehunter

On Saturday 7/27 I received my Tethered order and like all of us I immediately tried everything out. Unfortunately when I put the MicroFit adjusters on the saddle I found one of them to be too short and it caused the saddle to be tighter on that side. So I emailed Tethered Saturday afternoon informing them of the issue. First thing this morning I had an email telling me they would have a new set out to me and they will check the length of them before they send them to me. It looks like there was a small error when the adjuster was stitched causing it to be about 1/2" shorter. I am very pleased with Tethered speed of reply and solution to the issue. Other companies can learn from them. I have been waiting a week for a reply from another non saddle company on another issue.

Back