• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Great reviews for new guys

Longtime looker, first time posting and longtime hunter and 2020 will be first year in a saddle. This was a great non-biased review, well done!

I am a few weeks out from receiving my H2 and now I am even more confident that I made the right choice! Can't wait!

Last edited:
Longtime looker, first time posting and longtime hunter and 2020 will be first year in a saddle. This was a great non-biased review, well done!

I am a few weeks out from receiving my H2 and now I am even more confident that I made the right choice! Can't wait!
The H2 is one of many good saddles today. You will be happy. Welcome to the site. The review was excellent.

Relics06, Thanks for the comments! I appreciate it! I echo Ontariofarmer, you'll be happy with the H2!

Madhunts thank you for the very informative video. The time to make it had to be a lot as well as the financial aspect of buying all of the saddles.

Thanks @MADhunts ! Have been reading and researching since I watched a John Eberhart interview (1st time I've heard of "saddle hunting") which led me to this board back in November. Planning to make my first saddle purchase in the next 2 weeks and 3 of the Saddles that I had narrowed down to were in your review. Thanks to your review I have now made up my mind and will put in my order this week, and get my first action in a saddle this October!

Madhunts thank you for the very informative video. The time to make it had to be a lot as well as the financial aspect of buying all of the saddles.
Thanks, Mejer! I appreciate that! Yeah you never get back the full amount you put into something and end up taking some financial loss but it was definitely worth it!

Thanks @MADhunts ! Have been reading and researching since I watched a John Eberhart interview (1st time I've heard of "saddle hunting") which led me to this board back in November. Planning to make my first saddle purchase in the next 2 weeks and 3 of the Saddles that I had narrowed down to were in your review. Thanks to your review I have now made up my mind and will put in my order this week, and get my first action in a saddle this October!
Thanks, BuckTown! I appreciate that! I'm glad I could help you narrow it down! Which saddle are you going with?

Back