• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

H2 Slingshot

MettBriler

Alright folks, I finally got my hands on the H2 slingshot with leg straps in coyote tan, ordered on 9-20 and received it 10-11 cost $173, currently this is a quick overview and I'll add stuff to this thread as I use it more.

The main webbing is 2 inch, the molle loops/lineman loops are 1inch tubular, the waist belt is 1.5inch with a raptor buckle, leg straps are 1inch G-hooks that hook into loops close to the bottom of the bridge loops, the body of the saddle is 600 denier cordura and measures 26 inches wide and 12.5 inches top to bottom.

The workmanship of the saddle is very good overall, no loose threads, molle loops aren't too tight or loose, only thing I don't like about it is the lineman loops are just 1inch webbing with no reinforcement to hold them open.

Once again I will add on to this thread as this saddle gets used throughout the season. If anyone wants to see any parts of the saddle let me know and I'll send more pictures once I get back from my vacation.

How's it been treating you? Mine should be on its way in a week or two
really good, I've got probably 6 sits in it so far. much more comfort over my sit drag 75% sitting, 25% leaning, my only complaint is the waist belt is hard to adjust while on your body.

really good, I've got probably 6 sits in it so far. much more comfort over my sit drag 75% sitting, 25% leaning, my only complaint is the waist belt is hard to adjust while on your body.
what makes it difficult?

20191116_142035.jpg Finally got my H2 in after my mailman "counldn't access location" and had to wait an extra day. Only sat about 3 hrs for my first saddle sit before heading into fire station for an overnight shift. This thing is awesome! With getting my saddle mid season I used my existing hang on set and put my DIY stand seat platform behind my hang on. I gave it evil looks all sit and won't sit in a stand again. H2 is well built and love the temp camo pattern.

Back