• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Handclimber to Backpack

Thanks for sharing Loyd! Seems like a good way to tote the hand climber. May give the hand climber another try!

Thanks for sharing Loyd! Seems like a good way to tote the hand climber. I may give this method of climbing another try.

Reactions: WHW
Good video...

Lloyd - you mentioned putting some 'spurs' on the stand where it contacts the tree to make it more stable. I hope you post what you end up doing for this too when you figure it out...

My updated version of my hand climber. I ground the factory teeth off, drilled and tapped for 5/16” bolts and made sharp pegs for stability when climbing and hopefully adding stability when in platform mode.

Looks great!! Thanks for posting Mr. Warren and thanks for making the vid Mr. Lloyd!

Reactions: WHW
I would love for Mr. Lloyd to make a vid as soon as he gets his saddle in and how his setup works.

When I get my act together, I plan on hooking up with Warren and we will try to make a short video or something. Warren is the smart one between the two of us!

Back