• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Harrisburg, Pa Outdoor Show - Great American Outdoor Show

Hall17

Who's attending and do you know what day? I am headed there sometime Monday-Friday next week. Only a 25-35 minute drive from me and I am interested to see what saddle companies are there and check some of this newer stuff out in person.

I'll be there Wednesday in the UBP booth. Any SH there stop by and say hello. I've never been to the Harrisburg show, looking forward to the people watching. Figured I was 110% going to catch the latest covid flavor there, but my kids brought it home last week first, so I'm ready to rock and roll.

I will be there Saturday, maybe other evenings as well. I live about 12 minutes away. I will probably spend some time working the Pennsylvania Outdoor Writers Association booth at some point during the show as well.

I will be there Sunday and monday with Trophyline in archery hall. We will be in the Lancaster Archery booth.
In archery hall I see Wild edge, latitude, tethrd, TL, LWCG, XOP

I'm going Monday morning and again Thursday evening.

I'll be there all day Saturday. wife and kid in tow

Anybody make it to the ooal booth? Heard the B.O.B might make an appearance.

Lone wolf has a new platform out I believe called the “Fix” smaller than the Ambush coming in at 3.5 lbs

Back