• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk helium sticks 30% off camo fire

Ahudson154

Both the 3 pack and 4 pack are on sale today regretted not pulling the trigger last time I saw them went ahead and got the 4 pack I’d say they won’t last long they didn’t last time.

Kinda odd that the difference between 3 and 4 pack is $7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camofire sends wrongly described items all the time. Its probably the 4 pack of 20in sticks. Just an FYI

Camofire sends wrongly described items all the time. Its probably the 4 pack of 20in sticks. Just an FYI
Everything I’ve bought from camo fire has been good so far hopefully this is good but heck with 4 sticks even if they are 20 inches add an amsteel aider loop and you’re still getting 20 ft easy

I think most people would prefer the 20 in sticks anyway. To my knowledge hawk never made a 4 pack of full length sticks

I think most people would prefer the 20 in sticks anyway. To my knowledge hawk never made a 4 pack of full length sticks
Ohhhh I'm dead. I bought em too ☹ I can climb 5 trees at once now. My balls are gonna be on the classifieds in about a week...Stay tuned! I gotta keep checking the porch before she does.
tell her you won a raffle it was a dollar a ticket and you bought 117 tickets and won

I have everything sent to work and wait for a day when she’s out of the house and bring them in and put them in my hunting room then when she sees them and asks where they came from I give her the “these been here forever you don’t pay attention to anything” and shake my head and walk away lol

I have everything sent to work and wait for a day when she’s out of the house and bring them in and put them in my hunting room then when she sees them and asks where they came from I give her the “these been here forever you don’t pay attention to anything” and shake my head and walk away lol
Haha I do the same thing. The wife sees me messing with new stuff I either tell her I traded out some stuff to try something new or that it's been there forever and she hasn't paid attention (tbf she doesn't pay attention to my hunting stuff and I do trade stuff to try out new stuff anyways)

theres an old trap door on the porch that goes down to the basement/man cave. i need to start utilizing that. looks like the bug scene from temple of doom though...(210 yr old house)

I noticed they Camofire changed the listing. The 4 pack is now listed as 20" sticks.

Back