• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk Helium Sticks - Camofire

Two weeks in a row that I’ve missed this deal. Sigh.

Mack's Prairie Wings has them for 99.99 with $10 shipping (called fees). That's a net savings of 10 bucks over CamoFire due to their charging 20 bucks shipping.

Mine came in today. They'll be on my doorstep when I get home. Don't have the necessary tools to modify, so I'll be running full sized.

Got mine from them on the last go-around and used them this weekend, I'm really liking them so far!!

Got mine from them on the last go-around and used them this weekend, I'm really liking them so far!!
Are the camofire ones the old style or new style hawks?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Don't have the necessary tools to modify, so I'll be running full sized.

Same here, so far so good. Set my Predator at 20 feet, 3 sticks and a knaider. Only got hung up on 1 vine this morning walking in. If I did a better job of clearing my trails I might not even need to cut them down.

Are the camofire ones the old style or new style hawks?

I'm not sure, mine do have the suction cups though. The button just says "hawk" not sure what deleniates the new from the old

I'm not sure, mine do have the suction cups though. The button just says "hawk" not sure what deleniates the new from the old
From what ive gathered, the suction cups are the new style. They're supposed to be better silenced with the suction.

Ah then yes these are new, they have the cups and they seem to work really well. Not sure how they would hold up to long term use though

The male end of the suction cup is cheap plastic. These were damaged in shipping. BB784605-251B-4B08-AC73-246164FB67EF.png

I got Cabela's to price match Midway at 89.99 on Friday if you have a Cabela's local to you . They still have them posted at 89.99 but out of stock on Midway

I got Cabela's to price match Midway at 89.99 on Friday if you have a Cabela's local to you . They still have them posted at 89.99 but out of stock on Midway
Unfortunately I wasn't granted the same fate from Cabelas.

They wont price match if seller is out of stock, Today. Just Bought a Set for 119, Free 2 day ship

Back