• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk Heliums back on sale

Now they’ll be sold out in a day....lol
No kidding. I was so excited about these after the ATA video demo drop. I feel like I waited forever for their availability, but in reality I broke down pretty quick and found a Muddy for 1-sticking and built my own set of (pricey) DIY ultralights. No need for these now even though they are nice sticks that are easy to mod and it's a great price point.

I'm just one guy but I wonder about the effectiveness of the business strategy in today's media world of releasing full product info significantly before products are available for order. Similar issue with much of the gear from LWCG. Great initial hype, but too long between hype and submitting an order. At least for this guy.

No kidding. I was so excited about these after the ATA video demo drop. I feel like I waited forever for their availability, but in reality I broke down pretty quick and found a Muddy for 1-sticking and built my own set of (pricey) DIY ultralights. No need for these now even though they are nice sticks that are easy to mod and it's a great price point.

I'm just one guy but I wonder about the effectiveness of the business strategy in today's media world of releasing full product info significantly before products are available for order. Similar issue with much of the gear from LWCG. Great initial hype, but too long between hype and submitting an order. At least for this guy.

Agreed. I just read so many posts wondering if any company would get sticks to the market, or more specifically, that maybe the heliums were discontinued, that I thought I would share. I very much want to DIY a set of ultra lights but time wont allow right now. I have a set of muddy aerolights with a few mods that work well for me but I've been wanting to cut a set of heliums down for a while as well. For redundancy....

Shipping is estimated to start May 31st. Single sticks won't be in ship until summer.

3374b2ab68f660bebf5594fb56dc5000.jpg

Last edited:
I pre-ordered a set. They look like they may pack better than my muddy pros so I figured I'd give them a shot.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yesssssssssss! Had something on order thru Bass pro, but as they were "expected" to ship soon but are no longer available online..... Just grabbed a set of these. Ordered my tethered saddle in March. Bets on which shows first??? Ha.

Yesssssssssss! Had something on order thru Bass pro, but as they were "expected" to ship soon but are no longer available online..... Just grabbed a set of these. Ordered my tethered saddle in March. Bets on which shows first??? Ha.

I’ll bet you see your sticks long before I see the SYS haulers ordered in early January...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered 2 - 3 packs of sticks. I'm keeping 4 of the sticks. If anyone wants to buy the other 2 sticks let me know. We'll have to work out shipping. If no one responds, I'll post them in the classifieds then on FB once I receive the sticks.

I ordered 2 - 3 packs of sticks. I'm keeping 4 of the sticks. If anyone wants to buy the other 2 sticks let me know. We'll have to work out shipping. If no one responds, I'll post them in the classifieds then on FB once I receive the sticks.
I may be interested, but would like to see how high I can get with the 3 before deciding first.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back