• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Head lamp

Napali

I looked at many options on upgrading my light for multi-purpose from getting dressed at vehicle, walking in the dark, tracking blood trails etc. I decided to go with an Armytek Wizard WR. I like the multiple brightness levels in red and white. I would like to comment on who I bought it from because I had an issue with the light not working properly and sent it back for replacement. The problem was not the light but the battery. They actually took a video and showed me the issue and attached it in the email. In all my years have never seen customer service to this level. Andrew & Amanda in NC. is the place i purchased from and I never knew of them before looking into lights but whatever you decide to purchase I would highly recommend them. Sharing companies that take care of you is important and I have learned a lot from people on Saddlehunter. Justed wanted to share an experience that deserves recognition.

Back