• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

HECS Suit

Nutterbuster

SH Member
These guys seem to be making a big push on social media lately. I've seen several of their videos and ads pop up on my Facebook over the past week.

As a public service announcement, the idea that terrestrial mammals can detect any EMR traveling at bowhunting distances through atmospheric air, is absolutely ridiculous. There are animals who can detect electric signals. We've cut them open and found the parts that make that possible, and they also live in water. With the exception of ole Perry the Platypus, mammals don't have those parts, and you'll notice Perry lives in the water! That matters because you can stand next to a toaster on your countertop, but you shouldn't drop it in the tub with you unless you've watched a HECS video and don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

One study of cows in a field is hardly conclusive evidence to support your magic underwear. If you think otherwise, I have a custom made hat that blocks your brainwaves so that deer can't sense your predatory inclinations.

Why am I led to poo on HECS? Because the thought of Scentlok II: Ghostbuster Underoos is unbearable. Like a wise man once said, "You've just gotta NIP IT in the bud."

Last edited:
One study of cows in a field is hardly conclusive evidence to support your magic underwear. If you think otherwise, I have a custom made hat that blocks your brainwaves so that deer can't sense your predatory inclinations.
I have a hat I made out of aluminum foil. Initial testing shows it has no effect on cows. :mask:

These guys seem to be making a big push on social media lately. I've seen several of their videos and ads pop up on my Facebook over the past week.

As a public service announcement, the idea that terrestrial mammals can detect any EMR traveling at bowhunting distances through atmospheric air, is absolutely ridiculous. There are animals who can detect electric signals. We've cut them open and found the parts that make that possible, and they also live in water. With the exception of ole Perry the Platypus, mammals don't have those parts, and you'll notice Perry lives in the water! That matters because you can stand next to a toaster on your countertop, but you shouldn't drop it in the tub with you unless you've watched a HECS video and don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

Why am I led to poo on HECS? Because the thought of Scentlok II: Ghostbuster Underoos is unbearable. Like a wise man once said, "You've just gotta NIP IT in the bud."
Sounds like a standard case of buyers remorse. I had a dog that could get close to an electric fence and tell if it was on so it has to work. :)

Says on their website that they have been around for 10 years. In ten years has anyone on here used or even mentioned this stuff much less praised it? Anyone? I'm waiting.

I'm getting a hecs suit with two shoulder attachments and a head attachment for 3 slowly rotating ozonics machines. Of course, I'll be wearing a respirator as well (for safety). I'm going to get dredlocks like the alien from predator and just start slaughtering....

Says on their website that they have been around for 10 years. In ten years has anyone on here used or even mentioned this stuff much less praised it? Anyone? I'm waiting.
They don’t want anyone to find out how great it is. Kind of like saddle hunting if you get the word out too much you get all these wait times and you go from being a tree swinging weirdo to just one of those guys.

How about hooking up an Ozonics unit to the electrical grid of the HECS suit. It might do something. Urination ability might be a safety concern. :mask:

I'd really like to see ya do a review on it. Never know, might be a &@*% changer.

Back