• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Florida

Darthlordsephy

Hello all. So I just recent started looking into saddle hunting after a pretty short season for me this year after I lost a stand on public land cause they did burns, an honestly it’s a lot of weight humping in my hang on stand and climbing sticks. Any advise would be appreciated. Also is there any south central Florida and central Florida saddle hunters?

Hello all. So I just recent started looking into saddle hunting after a pretty short season for me this year after I lost a stand on public land cause they did burns, an honestly it’s a lot of weight humping in my hang on stand and climbing sticks. Any advise would be appreciated. Also is there any south central Florida and central Florida saddle hunters?
Everything you need to know about saddle hunting is on this site. Just take the time to read as much as possible. I am new to saddle hunting, so I would highly recommend getting the $15 annual membership. You will getting access to the classified "FOR SALE" stuff. Great resource for gear. But before you buy anything, just read and ask question. Everyone is very helpful on here and trust me anything you think of has already been tried and someone on here is an expert on it. Welcome to the Matrix. Take the blue pill.....you never go back.

we are here. add your pin to saddle hunter map. There are quite a few florida hunters on this site.

Hello everyone this is mountaineer from West Virginia! Just started hearing about saddle hunting which saddle do you all recommend?

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Glad to see some Florida boys speaking up. wmahunterfl I took your suggestion added my pin. Just did it actually. I did look a the map too looks like we’re actually pretty close to each other. Do you hunt chaz much?

Back