• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Iowa

Chad350ss

SH Member
Just stumbled upon this site and have been reading up. I bought a hawk saddle last spring to get into the game. I ditched the ropes and went with my own tether and linesman ropes. I am looking into other options for bridges on this unit. I realize now that this isn’t the best option but it did get me hooked on this as I improve.
Thanks for all the insight
Chad

Just stumbled upon this site and have been reading up. I bought a hawk saddle last spring to get into the game. I ditched the ropes and went with my own tether and linesman ropes. I am looking into other options for bridges on this unit. I realize now that this isn’t the best option but it did get me hooked on this as I improve.
Chad
Welcome! Enjoy the journey!

Welcome from Virginia! I’m sure that you can find a ready made bridge from one of the saddle makers. Custom Gear Modifications (CGM) is never a bad place to start, either for a saddle upgrade or for a bridge solution. Those guys will bend over backward to help a customer out. Good Luck!

Welcome from East Ky, you’ve stumbled upon the best sight around in my opinion. I like your name since that’s my name as well! God Bless

Chad
Which part of Iowa are you from. Welcome!

Back