• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Kalamazoo, Michigan

BloodFoot

I recently purchased a Tethrd Mantis and some Wild Edge Steps. I usually spend most of the season hunting private land in the thumb but I am looking forward to getting out of my comfort zone and onto some public land in southwest Michigan this year. This sight has already been a huge help in getting started!

I’m in K’zoo as well! If there’s anything i can do to help ya out let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently purchased a Tethrd Mantis and some Wild Edge Steps. I usually spend most of the season hunting private land in the thumb but I am looking forward to getting out of my comfort zone and onto some public land in southwest Michigan this year. This sight has already been a huge help in getting started!

Welcome from Battle Creek, after all this Corona Craze we should meet up with @AntlerAddict76. There's plenty of public in the area, no need to drive all the way to the thumb! Send me a message if you have any questions on specific areas.

Welcome from the east side of the state. I just ordered a H2 (had to support a local Michigan guy, Thanks Heath). If there is a meet up I would like to do a gear check where to see if there is anything better than what I am running. Be well.

Welcome – just joined also, from GR. Where do you hunt in the thumb? I grew up in Caro and hunted on our family's farm near Decker.

Welcome – just joined also, from GR. Where do you hunt in the thumb? I grew up in Caro and hunted on our family's farm near Decker.

My family owns a little parcel just south of Caro that butts up to Tuscola State Wildlife Area. We’ve only had it couple years, I’m excited to get out there with a saddle as well.

Back